Friday, January 1, 2010

New year 2010

Before I plan to write this new post, I'm wondering what language should I use to express my thought. Well, the answer is english although I know that I can express better if I write in chinese.
Reason is simple, I want to have some changes in this new year. Something that I never want to try before or in simple I scare to try. Care for the way people look at me and worry for something that yet happen. Actually I have found a simple way to fight for this kind of fear and negative emotion. Bingo! That is, do whatever you think it is right to do, as long as no one is hurted from your action.
Year 2000, when I still was a tiny, weak and short boy. My mum planned to put me to study in one of the famous Chinese Independent School in Sabah, 'Sabah Tshung Tsin Secondary School'.
However, I refused and the reason is simple, 'teachers will use english to teach in class and most of the students use english to communicate(althought the fact is not) and the most important reason, I don't want to leave my family! However, I still sit for the internal exam and unfortunately I passed it. Without any excused, I have to follow what my mum has planned for me.
I have spend my wonderful 6 years at there and now I really want to say thank you to her for making such wise decision. I have make a lot of good friends and gain a lot of memorable experience from there. Because I'm an outstation student, I have learnt how to take care of myself and be independent. 'Never take things for granted and be well prepared for everything that you will face in the future, if you are not prepare then try your best', that is what I learnt.
Looking back to the past, I have make a lot of mistakes and yet I also have done something that is right. No matter what have I done or how down am I, my family and friends are always there to support me. I really want to say thank you and tell them I love them so much. The path of life is unpredictable, no one will know what will happen in the future. However, there is one thing that never change. We always have a choice to live to the fullest of life.
When I was 18 years old, I wonder what university and course I will enter after I graduate. And now I'm waiting for my final exam results while working as part time in my college. I really want to say thank you to my college and all lecturers that have taeched me before. Without them I will not be able to get through ACCA. And for sure all my ACCA friends that will always support each others no matter good or bad time. Hopefully everyone will get what they wishes in this coming february and all the best for them.
Until now, I still find it difficult to explain to my friends which college am I studied. Reason is simple, because they never heard it before. Well, my answer for now is short and simple, that is ACCA.
Sometimes I really find that it was pointless to explain so much to others since most of them will just forget what you told them before unless for those who really care about you. I always like to ask myself question like this: Is this your choice? Will you try your best to do it? Will you meet your target? I find that it really help when I start to give up in something.
Nothing is easy unless you work hard and never give up. This is what I strongly believe in.
I have spent two and half years in Kl and frankly speak the thing that I hate the most is the transportation system. I really get sick about it. However, there are also a lot of sweet memories that I can't forget. Soon I will back to my hometown. What should I do the next? This is the thing that I'm still thinking and try to figure out. But for sure I would like to complete my ACCA and get the oxford brooke degree in this year. This will be the stepping stone for my future career!
Here I come 2010!!!

3 comments:

  1. Fabulous new year plan..
    you can make it through..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Of the unknowns, unpredictable, challenges and mysteries, that's what probably the road to the future holds. Not a bad plan, though it's already approaching midyear, I hope things are going well.

    And yea, just one more thing, the transportation system scuk big time. Malaysia being Malaysia...

    ReplyDelete